TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
1. Fees are not refundable if, after the commencement of the course whether online or in-class, the student stops attending or leaves the course before its completion or is suspended by WCL owing to non-attendance, misconduct etc.
2. Having received course activation code for the online courses is considered the commencement of the course
3. The £400 deposit is non-refundable for in-class courses
4. The £300 deposit is non-refundable for Ofqual online courses
5. The £100 deposit is non-refundable for Westminster online courses
6. Full fees are refunded if for any reason the course is not conducted by the College.
7. A minimum of 5 weeks is needed for the processing of refunds.
8. No interest is paid on any refund payments.
9. No refunds are due where students have postponed the commencement of their course.
10. All refunds are made subject to the prior approval of the WCL Executive Board.
11. WCL reserves the right to withdraw an advertised course for which insufficient numbers of students enroll and to close any class if low numbers attending make it no longer viable.