Traveling the world is more than just a hobby. Tourism is a growing industry that demands skilled professionals. Many people who want to advance their careers in tourism management choose to explore the option of a Master of Business Administration, which can not only further their education but also enhance their skillsets and job prospects.
What is an MBA in Tourism Management? This course is a thorough program that targets people who work in the industry. Through the course work, students get a chance to learn necessary business basics as well as honing analytical and strategic skills.
Students will also get to tour the world of study by touching on a little of everything. Many people benefit from earning their MBA because they get to learn about leadership, ethics, organizational management, accounting, decision-making and more. Additionally, a having an MBA typically makes a student a more desirable candidate when hiring managers are reviewing resumes.
Completion of high school
High intermediate level of English
50% presenting a practical project
You are assigned a personal tutor as soon as you enrol, who will give you help and guidance through the course as well as mark your assignments and give you personal feedback.
- Travel Industry and profession
- Learning styles and methods for travel
- Materials development for the industry workplace
- Dealing with cross-cultural communication
- Culture shock and socio-linguistics needed for teaching subjects such as International relations
- Tourism Marketing
- Information Technology Tourism
- Managerial communication skills development
- Hotel management
- Tour guiding and visitor interpretation
- Planning for tour packaging
- Destination Marketing
- Resort planning and development
- Managing event
- Hotel operations
On completion of your course , you will receive a certificate in Tourism Management from Westminster college of London.