Teaching Young Learners Online Course£85
About this course
The purpose of this course is to improve your planning and management skills for teaching English to young children and teenagers.
This is a course that teaches you how to use practical strategies and activities to enable your young learners to learn English with confidence. By the end of the course, teachers will be able to reflect on their existing teaching methods and consider areas for development. Students should be preferably TESOL trained, experienced teachers or students with equivalent qualification.
- Teaching English to Young Learners around the World
- The Child as a Language Learner
- Teaching Speaking to Young Learners
- Teaching Listening to Young Learners
- Teaching Reading to Young Learners
- Teaching Writing to Young Learners
- Teaching Vocabulary to Young Learners
- Assessing Young Learners
- Working with parents of young learners
- key issues in teaching young learners
- Completion of high school.
- Be fluent in English
On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners from Westminster College London (WCL).