Our 150 hour comprehensive TESOL course, can be completed in 3 ways: online, through blended learning (combination of classroom and online learning), or classroom learning. This course will give you thorough training in the skills of being an English teacher with practical experience from classroom learning as well as online units that will make your CV stand out!
It also provides the basic and specialist skills you will need for your TEFL career. This course is an ideal choice for anyone completely new to teaching
Is this Certificate recognised internationally?
- The answer is Yes. It is an International, Accredited and Advanced TEFL Certificate which covers up to 20 hours of Teaching Practice (including observed classes, peer observations, and training sessions) and 130 hours of TEFL Theory (including TEFL Methodology, Teaching Skills , Lesson Planning, continuous professional development, assignments and feedback).
You are assigned a personal tutor as soon as you enrol, who will give you help and guidance through the course as well as mark your assignments and give you personal feedback.
- Principles of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Understanding English Grammar
- Teaching English Grammar
- Teaching English Vocabulary
- Teaching Productive Skills
- Teaching Receptive Skills
- Materials and Aids for Teaching English
- Teaching Pronunciation of English
- Lesson Planning for Teaching English
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Practicum is an essential component to a teacher’s training process, as it provides valuable insight and experience prior to obtaining independent teaching positions. WCL requires that all students accumulate a minimum of 6 hours for TEFL/TESOL certification. These hours can be achieved through observation, tutoring, student teaching or a combination of 2 or 3 of these in an ESL/EFL setting in which non-native speakers are learning new English language skills.