This course is designed to improve your skills in teaching business English and receive Business English Certificates (BEC).
A. Background issues in Business and Business English
- Introduction to Business English
- Dealing with professional Content
- The Language of Business English
- Communication Skills in Business
- Management Skills in Business
- Communication across Cultures
B. Pedagogic Issues in Teaching Business English
Needs Analysis and course onjectives
Assessing entry levels
Programme outline and trainee briefing
Planning a lesson
One-to-one teaching and group teaching
Teaching or training?
The scope of materials and equipment
3. End of Course
Ending the course
Reviewing the course
Drafting the course report
- Further reading
- Professional development for teachers of Business English
- Published materials in Business English
- Other sources of material for Business English
- Business English examinations
- Language for effective communication
- Areas of specialist vocabulary
Completion of high school.
One of the following if you are not an English native speaker
1. High Intermediate level of English or
2. IELTS 6.5
On completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate in Teaching Business English from Westminster College London (WCL) accredited by International TEFL Accreditation Council. In addition to the Westminster College certificate that’s issued, you will receive an additional ITEFLAC certificate. This prestigious certificate is a worthwhile addition to your teaching CV or resume.